16 October 2024

5 A.M.

David Gilmour has to be one of my favorite guitarists. As lead guitar and singer for Pink Floyd through the era that saw their greatest success, I love the music that he has created. But I also love his solo work. So today we will hear some of his solo work.

I saw a mention on X, or something, saying that Gilmour was ramping up for a tour to start soon. I think it was X; I didn't make a note or make a bookmark. I have no idea if that is true.

This song is "5 A.M." by David Gilmour from his 2015 album Rattle That Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.