06 May 2024

Veil

Haken is a Progressive Metal band out of England that I tripped over a couple of years ago. Their album Virus which came out in 2020 caught my attention, or at least a few of the songs did. Since then I have slowly been exploring other albums. Overall I like their work. Definitely Prog without really being a copy of anyone, or not that I can identify.

This song is "Veil" by Haken from their 2018 album Vector. While parts of this song are calm, there are enough screaming guitars and thundering drums for a Monday afternoon. Mostly. Too much energy for an early morning listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.