10 May 2024

"Three minutes of absolute insanity" - Zack Snyder's Latest Fiasco

I don't know why people think Zack Snyder is such a great artist. Sure, he made some great movies, but in the ones I can think of, someone else did most (or all) of the writing.

Critical Drinker takes apart one three minute scene from Snyder's latest effort, Rebel Moon, Part 2.

It's exactly what happens when you allow shallow, superficial ideas, and pompous self importance to take priority over cohesive writing, and, honestly, you could practically use this whole thing as a case study for how not to make movies.

This is Critical Drinker's video The Dumbest Scene In Movie History.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.