08 April 2024

Legion

TeseracT is a band I found recently via social media, though they seem to have been around for sometime. Their 2023 album was their fifth studio album. They are a progressive metal band from Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire, England, which is about 80 kilometers northwest of London.

After some early problems with getting members from different countries together, they published their first album in 2011, and seem to have been producing an album every two or three years since then.

While I do like this song, I'm just not convinced it is Metal enough for Monday afternoon, but this is how the band sees themselves, so I won't argue.

This is "Legion" by TesseracT from their 2023 album War of Being. It is the lyrics video. There is a official video, but as usual I find it actually detracts from the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.