27 April 2024

A Thousand Shades

Somehow when I was first listening to Ozzy Osbourne's new album, I missed the fact that Jeff Beck was playing guitar on this song. Since Jeff Beck passed away shortly after this album was released, I think the two songs he plays on the album may be the last pieces of his work that we have.

This should probably be on a Monday afternoon for Metal for Mondays, but this song doesn't strike me as Metal. I'm not sure why that is.

This song is "A Thousand Shades" by Ozzy Osbourne, featuring guitar by Jeff Beck. It is from Osbourne's September 2022 album, Patient Number 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.