09 March 2024

Watch Over You

Alter Bridge is usually a group I feature on Metal for Mondays, but this song just doesn't seem to fit that. While it does get a feeling of Hard Rock towards the end, the first half or so is like a ballad. I know, I've had Power Ballads on Monday, but since I make the rules, I get to break them too.

Alter Bridge is made up of guitarist Mark Tremonti (Creed, Tremonti, etc.), vocalist and rhythm guitarist Myles Kennedy (vocalist for Slash's backing band), bassist Brian Marshall (Creed), and drummer and keyboardist Scott Phillips (Creed).

This band came up on social media recently, so here we are.

I don't think you will need the lyrics, because it is quite easy to understand Myles Kennedy. If you want the lyrics, they can be found in the description of the video on YouTube. Click over there and look at the extended description under "...more."

This song is "Watch Over You" by Alter Bridge, from their 2007 album Blackbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.