09 March 2024

Media and the State of the Union Talking Points

I can't stand watching these things. I used to read the transcripts, but I haven't even done that. They mean nothing, especially in an election year. The Other McCain updates on Biden's latest. ‘Fiery’ Is the Official Adjective for Joe Biden’s Angry State of the Union Speech (Because ‘Amped-Up on Adderall’ Wouldn’t Fit in the Headlines)

If ever you suspected the media were a herd of sheep, mindlessly repeating Democratic Party talking points — well, of course, your suspicions were correct, but seldom more clearly than in the way they “reported” Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech (which I didn’t watch, out of concern for my own mental health).

I knew I liked The Other McCain for a reason.

Click thru for the details. I will only include this observation.

Biden campaigned in 2020 claiming that he was going to “unite” the country, and his apparent plan to accomplish this goal is to demonize everybody who didn’t vote for him as un-American traitors.

The typical Democratic position. In my experience, if you disagree with a Democrat on any issue, they will declare you are evil and must be destroyed. They will declare you are stupid and must be relieved of all ability to vote, until they educate (or reeducate) you. If you're a minority they declare that you have internalized the hatred. It goes on. But after you say something that upsets them, they will say that your words are violence, and they will respond with actual violence.

As I said, Read The Whole Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.