16 March 2024

Tainted Love

It is funny what I learn just verifying what I know - or in this case, what I didn't know - about a song.

I thought this song was originally by Soft Cell from the early 1980s. That is probably the version that most of you are familiar with, and you might also know the version by Marilyn Manson. But it was originally from the 1960s. It was composed by Ed Cobb, and recorded by Gloria Jones in 1964. Who knew?

This is "Tainted Love" by Milky Chance. It is part of their 2021 release Trip Tape, which is a collection of demos, covers, and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.