18 March 2024

Run!

This is a song recommended to my by YouTube at the beginning of March. Yes, it does occasionally get things right. I listened to it because it includes vocals by Marko Hietala, who is one of my favorite musicians. Watching the video I noticed that the group, Exit Eden, includes the French singer Clémentine Delauney, from Visions of Atlantis.

While I do like this song, I'm not sure if Exit Eden will become a band I listen to on regular basis. It is too soon to make that determination, but I will be researching them. According to the WiKi (never a source to trust completely) they mostly do covers of popular songs.

This is "Run!" by Exit Eden featuring vocals by Marko Hietala. It was released as a single in October for their album Femmes Fatales, which came out in January.

Maybe it is not a song completely appropriate for Metal for Mondays, but since I make the rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.