31 March 2024

Honor Him / Now We Are Free

I don't usually include two versions of the same song, unless say one is Metal and the other Acoustic, but I will make an exception today. (Rules/Guidelines) Mostly because I really like this song, and I like Eight Beat Measure, and the prior version of this song was something of a pickup live performance in a gym. This is a more polished studio recording.

Eight Beat Measure is the all-male a cappella group from the Rochester Institute of Technology. I expect the woke-scolds to insist it be disbanded for being SEXIST anytime now.

This is "Honor Him / Now We Are Free" by Eight Beat Measure, from the 2016 album No Safety Nets.

It was originally part of the the movie Gladiator directed by Ridley Scott from 2000. It was composed by the German composer, Hans Zimmer, along with Lisa Gerrard.

As for having the same song twice... the last time was way back in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.