19 March 2024

Don't Start Arguments in Other People's Homes

If you need to, leave. OKC homeowner shoots, kills man who pulled gun during argument

Police at the scene told KOCO 5 that a married couple and a child were inside with the victim, but the relationship between them is still under investigation. Officers said the victim pulled out a gun, which is when the homeowner shot him.

And as usual, reporters have trouble telling the difference between victims, and perpetrators. If you pull a weapon, and I defend myself, you are not a victim.

Cops haven't arrested anyone, but made it clear that the DA decides charges, not cops.

That said, self defense is a human right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.