21 February 2024

Willful Ignorance of the Media

From The Other McCain - Our Obtuse Media and ‘Gun Violence’. This is way beyond media bias.

After defining Obtuse, The Other McCain gives us the following:

How can it be that so many things which are obvious to any reasonably intelligent and well-informed person are seemingly beyond the comprehension of most journalists? That question occurred to me when I saw this headline from NPR:
Kansas City shooting raises questions about how kids are getting a hold of guns

"Kids" in this case, of course, refers to the gang members involved in the shooting in Kansas City.

Click thru. It is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.