28 February 2024

I've Got The World On A String

Social Media is OK if you can avoid the morass. I try to stick (as much as possible) to the music and movie corners of the various social media platforms. It isn't always possible to avoid the politics, but then I usually come to my senses and sign off for a while.

Anyway, it was by way of social media that I was reminded of this song.

I always loved Sinatra, and I even saw him live in concert once, but that was when he was much older, and his voice had begun to suffer some changes. It was still an amazing show.

This is "I've Got The World On A String" by Frank Sinatra. It was originally released as a single, then included on the 1956 compilation album album This Is Sinatra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.