01 November 2023

Teardrops

I am back to listening to instrumental guitar in the evenings as a way to wind down. While I'm usually listening to songs I know - have known for decades - Pandora is pretty good at introducing me to new music closely in line with what I have been listening to. Much better than some of the other streaming services.

I like Joe Satriani's approach to guitar. I think you might too. And this song is chill enough to listen to while the coffee has a chance to take hold.

This song is "Teardrops" by Joe Satriani from his 2020 album Shapeshifting.

There was a time, not that long ago, that Spotify would lump some of the German Folk music I listen to, together with some of the German Heavy Metal I listen to. Hey, it's all in German, it must be the same, right? Wrong. When you're in the mood of Heavy Metal, or in particular Neue Deutsche Härte, having a folk song slipped in is annoying. When you're trying to listen to folk music, and Neue Deutsche Härte shows up (Eisbrecher, Rammstein, Stahlmann, etc.) it is beyond annoying. And completely stupid on the part of Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.