31 October 2023

Square Hammer

Ghost is always an entertaining band, so let's listen to another song by them. This is about as much as I can muster for Halloween this year.

Here is a link to the lyrics, though I only include it for completeness.

This is "Square Hammer" by Ghost. It was originally included on the 2016 EP Popestar. It was included on the 2016 album Meliora (Deluxe Edition), which was a reissue/expansion of their 2015 album.

And since it is Halloween, let's have another song from Ghost, the original version of "Mary On A Cross" from Seven Inches of Satanic Panic. It is an EP if it only has 2 songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.