29 November 2023

I Keep Forgettin'

This is another song that I tripped over in a recent bout of insomnia. There are a whole cluster of people on YouTube who react to songs they've never heard. A lot of the songs were things I grew up listening to on the radio. In this case, a couple of people reacting to the song knew the melody because it had been sampled by Warren G. for his song "Regulate."

This is "I Keep Forgettin'" by Michael Michael McDonald. It was a single from his 1982 solo album If That's What It Takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.