09 September 2023

President Kamala Harris Is Inevitable

The Other McCain is not so sure. Is President Kamala Harris Inevitable?

Readers may laugh at the idea that such an obvious incompetent as Kamala Harris could ever become President of the United States, but is she more laughable than the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? Don Surber say Kamala could win “the same way that the dumb, old, plagiarizing, crooked, perverted Biden won: fixing the election.”

So much more. Click thru.

And yes, I do believe that Democrats cheat. I'm from Chicago, where cheating during elections is a time-honored tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.