23 September 2023

Drive

WXRT (Chicago's Finest Rock) was revisiting 2000 with their Saturday Morning Flashback show last week. Some of the songs were actually good.

This song is "Drive" by Incubus from their 1999 album Make Yourself. It was released as a single in 2000, and got a fair amount of radio time, reaching #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. A link to the lyrics is below.

Here's a link to the lyrics.

Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I, I can't help but ask myself
How much I let the fear take the wheel and steer

It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I'm
Beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.