01 September 2023

Another Failure of the Victim-selection Process

They apparently thought armed robbery was a good idea. Police: Armed robber shot during stick up on Canal Street

It was 2 o'clock in the morning in New Orleans. Two guys walk into a store and one pulls a gun.

Store clerk produced handgun and fired shots toward suspects, striking one suspect.

Cops took the injured guy to the hospital. The other guy ran like a rabbit.

Self-defense is a human-right. I think it is usually recognized as your legal right in Louisiana, but I'm not too sure about New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.