07 August 2023

The Fire Within

Within Temptation is a Dutch (don't worry - they sing in English) Symphonic Metal band. It was started in 1996 by lead singer Sharon den Adel and guitarist Robert Westerholt. I quite like their work.

Though this was released in 2022, as a single, it was not included in the album/EP that the band released in May.

Here is a link to the lyrics.

This is "The Fire Within" by Within Temptation. It was released basically as a single in 2022. This song and an instrumental version were released as Forgotten Songs. (I thought singles are usually listed as the name of the song, or I am just living in the 20th Century?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.