13 May 2023

Trump and CNN versus The Liberals?

From The Other McCain we get the following. In Terms of ‘Owning the Libs,’ Nobody Else Even Compares to Donald Trump
Exactly why CNN decided to give Trump this fat slice of prime-time programming, I can’t say. Even with Fox News melting down in the ratings after Tucker Carlson’s exit, CNN remains mired in the ratings basement, so anything that could make them seem relevant and newsworthy is an improvement, I suppose. At any rate, we’re now reaping the benefits of CNN’s decision, as all the Trump-haters in the media are now completely losing their minds:

Click thru from more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.