13 May 2023

Nasty Letter

So I was re-watching the movie Shooter recently. The movie is from 2007. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Michael Peña, Danny Glover, Kate Mara, and more, and it was directed by Antoine Fuqua. That movie didn't get as much respect as it deserves. (Antoine Fuqua doesn't get the respect he deserves; he has directed some of my favorite movies.) The cast is good. The story is good. The pacing is excellent.

Anyway, today's song plays as the hero rides off into the sunset, and the credits start to roll. (He isn't riding a horse.)

This is "Nasty Letter" by Otis Taylor from the 2003 album Truth Is Not Fiction. In the movie they skip the intro, which is about the first minute or so.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.