01 May 2023

Bud Light Fallout Not Just "Red and Rural"

Even New York state is seeing an impact. Bud Light sales plunge 50% at Stew Leonard's over Mulvaney ads

That would be a regional chain with eight stores in Westchester County, Long Island, Connecticut and New Jersey.

“Since the publicity over the transgender issue, we’ve seen Coors Light outselling Bud Light for the first time,” Hollis told The Post.

Is anyone surprised that pissing off your customer base is not the way to stay in business? Apparently the MBAs don't learn that in business school.

And on a not-completely-unrelated topic, does anyone have a feeling if the recent demise of Bed Bath and Beyond had anything to do with Conservatives abandoning the store? I know there was a lot of talk after the My Pillow kerfuffle, but I was never clear on how that carried through, or if it did. I only ever shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond on very rare occasions. It isn't that they were overpriced - they were on somethings and not on others - it's just that they were inconveniently located.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.