03 April 2023

A Wombat-socho Musical Interlude

FMJRA 2.0: So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done : The Other McCain

Passover begins on Wednesday, so it seems appropriate to use Metallica’s Creeping Death as the SOTD. Also noteworthy: this mashup of the preceding with Megadeth and The Who. ABC is showing The Ten Commandments tonight, but since I don’t have cable I’m out of luck.

Ceterum autem censeo Silicon Valley esse delendam.

Click thru for the links. They include a link to the song "Creeping Death" from Metallica's 1984 album Ride the Lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.