03 April 2023

Winner Takes All

Nita Strauss was lead guitar player for Alice Cooper (at least on tour and maybe in the studio as well, I would have to look) from June of 2014 until July of 2022. Now that she has stepped out on her own with a solo career, she can apparently still get her old boss to lend her a helping hand. This is a pretty cool song, and definitely NOT in the style that I usually think of when Alice Cooper is singing. Not quite anyway.

This is "Winner Takes All" by Nita Strauss featuring vocals by Alice Cooper. It was released as a single on March 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. I still have the vinyl of School's Out and Billion.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.