06 March 2023

FBI Director Knows Nothing

Nothing about the targeting of churches. Hawley Presses Garland on FBI Memo Targeting Catholics

Sen. Josh Hawley on Wednesday pressed Attorney General Merrick Garland on the FBI memo urging agents to probe the alleged nexus between racially motivated violent extremists and “radical-traditional Catholics.”

When asked how many agents he had targeting Catholic churches he said he didn't know the specifics and doubted they had any because that would illegal. He said that despite the FBI memo that had been published.

But it's OK because that one office is deleting the memo after they got caught. That is after a whistleblower published the memo.

It seems that the FBI was relying on the discredited Southern Policy Law Center.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, has suggested that the Catholic Church itself should be considered a “hate group.”

I thought the SPLC was supposed to oppose hate, not foment it. I guess I'm behind the times. Apparently, at least according to the SPLC, anyone who has any shred of traditional values is a violent bigot in need of extermination. More like Wiemar Germany every day.

When I read the bit of Garland's testimony in this article, I remembered Sgt. Schultz. I can't imagine why.

The logo above is from the Stasi, or Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, (Ministry for State Security). That was the old East German Secret Police. I know most of you children know nothing about the Cold War, but the FBI, and other parts of the DOJ, Homeland Security, etc, are starting to remind me of the Stasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.