04 February 2023

The Other McCain Watched MSNBC so You Don't Have To

Here's the result: MSNBC: ‘January 6 Now! January 6 Tomorrow! January 6 Forever!’

What is it with some people named Wallace, eh?

At any rate, today my office TV was tuned to Fox News until I got bored with endless repetition: “THE CHINESE SPY BALLOON!” So at 4 p.m., I changed the channel to MSNBC and thereby entered a time warp, as Nicolle Wallace spent the first 22 minutes of the hour “reporting” about how “lies and conspiracies” from Orange Man Bad that inspired The Worst Day in American History “are now deeply embedded in the politics of the GOP.” She went on about this, as I say, for twenty-two minutes, because apparently this is what the MSNBC audience craves.

Lying about the competition is what communists do. "If you don't agree with absolutely everything I believe you are evil and must be destroyed." Witness what the Woke Mob is doing to J.K. Rowling, who is NOT a conservative.

Click thru for the rest of the story, about how the media refuses to talk about the Hunter Biden Laptop™ and Hunter's business dealings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.