16 February 2023

Another Week, Another Toxic Chemical Leak

What did I do with that tinfoil hat? Arizona Nitric Acid Spill Caused by Deadly Rollover Leads to ‘Extensive Closure’ of Freeway, Commutes Affected

I'm not much of one for conspiracy, but this is now getting ridiculous.

An Arizona Interstate highway remains closed Wednesday after a Tuesday collision caused an overturned commercial vehicle to leak hazardous material.

The driver of the truck died. Whether from the chemical or the crash the story does not say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.