22 February 2023

A Pillow Of Winds

So I was listening to another Rick Beato video, in which he was discussing the question, "What is Pink Floyd's Greatest Song?" (You can find a link below, if you're interested.) This isn't the song he selected...

I hadn't thought of this song in a very long time. Since I don't have vinyl and a turntable, I don't listen to Floyd the way it was intended anymore, that is an album at a time, from beginning to end. Meddle usually is limited to "Echoes," with occasionally "Seamus" when I want the howling dog for some kind of point on social media. But this is an excellent song, in the psychedelic genre, which is where Floyd got started, after all.

This song is "A Pillow of Winds" by Pink Floyd from the 1971 album Meddle.

The Rick Beato video, "What is Pink Floyd's Greatest Song?" can be found at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.