23 January 2023

Like A Villain

Today we have another song from the playlist "Kickass Metal Presents... The Best Metal Songs of 2022." You can find that on Spotify, if you're interested. I don't like every song on the list, but most are better than what passes for popular music today.

This is the "official video," which as usual I find distracting. The audio-only video got pulled. I may link to another if I can find it....

This song is "Like A Villain" by Bad Omens from the 2022 album THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.