03 December 2022

Lux Æterna

So Metallica released a new single and announced an upcoming album on last Monday, the 28th. And so we have a special Saturday edition of Metal for Mondays.

The album will be out in April of next year, just in time for tax-day.

Metallica has confirmed the title and release date of its forthcoming 12th studio album: 72 Seasons will be available April 14, 2023 via the band’s own Blackened Recordings. Produced by Greg Fidelman with Hetfield & Ulrich, and clocking in at over 77 minutes, the 12-track 72 Seasons is Metallica’s first full length collection of new material since 2016’s Hardwired…To Self-Destruct. [Ref. Eric Alper]

I'm not sure if I like this song or not. I'm thinking not, but I will give it some chance with a few more listens.

This is "Lux Æterna" by Metallica from their upcoming album 72 Seasons due out in April of 2023.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.