07 December 2022

Lullaby

Low is not a band I had ever heard of until Rick Beato posted a video about one of the band members having passed away. I wish I had known about them earlier.

Low was Alan Sparhawk, playing guitar and providing vocals, and Mimi Parker, on drums and also singing. The two met, fell in love, got married and formed the band. The formed the band in 1993. They were styled Slowcore, which was also not a genre I had heard of. I find it interesting at first listen. I will have to see if I listen to much of it going forward.

This is "Lullaby" by Low from the 1994 album I Could Live In Hope.

Mimi Parker passed away in early November after a battle with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.