07 December 2022

NYC Transit - A Defenseless Victim Zone

The law-abiding are disarmed (it's for your own protection!), and the lawless are free to act. NYC subway slashing victim says bystanders just watched: 'Nobody helped me'

A straphanger who was slashed in a random transit attack in Queens recounted the bloody assault to The Post on Monday — saying bystanders didn’t lift a finger to help.

“The blood is coming down my face and I am screaming for help,” Hector Hernandez, 36, recalled from his home in Brooklyn, a day after the horrifying incident.

“Nobody helped me.”

Such is the progressive utopia of NYC.

As for the defenselessness of the law-abiding:

“This is the first time anything like this happened,” he said. “But what can I do? I still need to work … I don’t carry a knife or anything to protect [myself]. I can’t get arrested.

“I don’t know,” he said. “I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

Because you must rely on The State for everything, including those things it cannot supply, like safety. But be prepared to defend yourself, and the DA will charge you, even if he is letting the career criminals go. Why? Don't know.

And suppose the cops caught the guy who attacked Mr. Hernandez. What then? Would the non-prosecuting attorneys charge him with a crime? Would he be punished? Would they set him free because keeping violent offenders in jail is unfair?

Click thru, though be warned that the photos of Mr. Hernandez are a little disturbing. He will literally be scarred for life.

Governor Hochul can't understand why people thought crime was such a big deal. I can't understand why the people of New York keep voting for soft-on-crime politicians. Maybe they think this is the way it should be.

Civilization was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.