12 November 2022

Ride Public Transit? Maybe When It's Safe

Kathy Hochul doesn't know why people are so upset about crime. At least 6 straphangers attacked during violent day in NYC subway system

It’s been hell for city straphangers over the past day, with at least six riders either stabbed or beaten — including a good Samaritan simply coming to the aid of a woman being harassed on a Bronx train.

The incidents are disturbing. I will list only 1.

The victims also included a man stabbed in the chest after his attacker hissed, “Why are you looking at me?”

To which I say: Whisky. Tango. Foxtrot.

Why would anyone ride transit in NYC?

NOTE: I almost canceled this after Hochul was reelected, because clearly this is what people in New York want. But I think it is worth noting, even in the face of the "What crime?" insanity. Later than originally intended, but better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.