07 November 2022

Ego Death

Polyphia is a band I really like that have 2 really good guitar players, but for this song they teaming up with one of my favorite guitarists, Steve Vai. When you watch the video, he is the old dude.

Polyphia is Tim Henson on guitar, Scott LePage also playing guitar, Clay Gober on bass guitar (5-string), and one of the better drummers working today, Clay Aeschliman. (Tim Henson is the guitar player with shorter hair, lots of tatoos, and playing a lot of harmonics. Scott LePage has longer hair. As I said, Steve Vai is the old guy.)

This is "Ego Death" by Polyphia, featuring guitar work by Steve Vai. It was released as a single released ahead of their album, Remember That You Will Die, which came out on October 28th.

Part of me wanted to get this out before the 28th, but last week's musical interludes were all of a Halloween theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.