04 November 2022

A Politician Tells the Truth (about other Pols Lying)

That's something I guess. Ohio's Tim Ryan Admits The Trillions He Voted To Spend On "Inflation Reduction Act" Won't Actually Reduce Inflation - Chicks On The Right

Establishment Democrat from Ohio Tim Ryan is in a tight Senate race with Republican JD Vance. But Tim Ryan has a poor track record as a current Ohio Congressman. Specifically, he voted with Democrats to spend trillions of taxpayer dollars on the so-called “Inflation Reduction Act,” which is really all about green energy agenda pet projects and won’t reduce inflation in any way.

While I would dearly love to see Tim Ryan lose, I'm not that optimistic that the voters in Ohio won't elect him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.