18 October 2022

He Suffered a Failure of the Victim-selection Process

Maybe he didn't expect a law-abiding homeowner in Detroit to be armed. Police believe 35-year-old man shot, killed was trying to break into Detroit home through window

Police believe the 35-year-old was trying to break into the home through a window when one of two people inside the home shot and killed him.

The media seems a bit confused to me, but then the police have not released many details.

Self-defense is a human-right. And it seems, to me anyway, that Detroit has been seeing it as a legal right the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.