05 September 2022

Scoring The End Of The World

Motionless in White is a band from Scranton, PA that I found recently because this song was climbing the Spotify Kickass Metal playlist. I'm not sure if I like them or not, but they seem to have potential. I need to hear a lot more of their music before I decide. (It has some of the problems I associate with modern pop music, and fewer of the positives of most modern metal.)

This song is "Scoring The End Of The World" by Motionless In White from their June, 2022 album Scoring The End Of The World. Mick Gordon provides vocals and some "instrumentation" on this song.

This video is an "unofficial" lyrics video. The official lyrics video - either from the band or the label, I forget - comes with a "flashing lights" warning, and while I don't have epilepsy, it did give me a headache. (I usually try to use one of the official videos, unless they are completely annoying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.