14 September 2022

All I Need

How about some relaxing music that won't jar you before the caffeine kicks in? Air is listed in many places as electronica, but I don't hear it in this song. There are some electronic elements, but relaxing vocals, a piano, and a guitar don't add up to electronica for me. But then I was usually listening to over-the-top dance music. Industrial dance is hard to "listen to" if you are not dancing, or at least have memories of the clubs.

This song is "All I Need" by Air featuring vocals by Beth Hirsch from their 1998 album Moon Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.