20 August 2022

Sintra - Flight - Atchafalaya (A Three Part Musical Interlude)

We haven't had any jazz in a while, and no Snarky Puppy for longer than that. And because this turned up on social media one day not too long ago, I put it in the queue.

The Metropole Orkest is a jazz and pop orchestra based in the Netherlands. Snarky Puppy is an American instrumental jazz band led by bassist Michael League. I think you might like the combination.

These songs are "Sintra - Flight - Atchafalaya" by Snarky Puppy and Metropole Orkest from the 2015 DVD Sylva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.