16 July 2022

Hang On

I ran across Jack Pearson's name on a YouTube channel I quite like. I hadn't heard of him before, but I really like what I've heard so far.

Energetic guitar, that isn't screaming at me. And since Jack Pearson is (mostly) a session musician in and around Nashville, he his backed up by a real band made up of other pros. I'm looking forward to exploring more of his music.

This song is "Hang On" by Jack Pearson. It was released in 1999 as part of the digital version of the album Jack Pearson. The CD only contained half of the songs available via Bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.