02 July 2022

Beers and Sunshine

I figure that I'm not the only one who is looking forward to a holiday weekend. I usually post something vaguely patriotic on the 4th weekend, and there is something after the embedded video.

Well I ain't gonna work today
Just wanna sit around and play

This song, and these lyrics, sum up exactly how I feel about life these days. Actually for a long time... And even though I say I don't listen to country, and I don't, very often, more of it has been creeping into my listening.

This song is "Beers and Sunshine (Summer Mix)" by Darius Rucker. It came out as a single in 2020, but so far it hasn't been included on an album. Darius Rucker has released a couple of singles since his last album came out, so one will probably be released in the near future.

This is one of the better renditions of "The Star Spangled Banner." It is by Lady Gaga from the 2016 Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.