26 June 2022

I Am Surprised This Didn't Happen in Florida

But then crazy people are everywhere. Colorado man gets drunk, steals a police vehicle, and responds to 911 calls | Not the Bee

A Lake George, Colorado, man stole an unstaffed Sheriff's vehicle at the Park County Sherriff's office.

Then at around 3:30 a.m. he showed up at a domestic violence call in neighboring Teller County.

It ends predictably with this guy in custody. (The real police showed up at that 911 call shortly after he did.)

And you should click thru for the mugshot.

Bro what a mugshot.

Like I said, this would be Peak Florida if it hadn't taken place in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.