30 June 2022

“A Special Type of Stupid”

Ruined Leon never fails to inform and entertain. I could post a link to every one of his videos and not feel bad, but this video stands out.

There is a movement on the Left to make self-defense illegal. If someone breaks into your home or your place of business, you should just give them all the stuff, because equity and fairness demand it. Or some other bullshit. Leon thinks those people are a special kind of stupid.

This is Ruined Leon's video: Please Stop Defending Criminals PEOPLE NEED GUNS FOR SELF DEFENSE

One of the stories that Leon mentions, I covered previously at this link: What Should a Woman Do If She's Attacked in Her Own Home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.