23 May 2022

Where Angels Fear To Fly

Battle Beast is a Power Metal band out Finland. They sing in English. Noora Louhimo has a great voice for Power Metal, and it doesn't include any of the Death Growl/harsh vocals that seems to offend the tender sensibilities of some people. (Kids these days and their Melodic Death Metal music... Get off my lawn!)

I don't think it is as good as "Eye of the Storm," but it was working its way up the Spotify Kickass Metal playlist the week after the album was released. And it is better than most of the drek released by the American music industry. It wouldn't quite have been at home on a 1970s Rock & Roll station. Not quite.

This is "Where Angeles Fear to Fly" by Battle Beast from their album Circus of Doom, which was released on January 21st.

As is the case with most music videos, I find it distracts from the music. But it is a good song. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.