17 January 2022

Eye of the Storm

Battle Beast is a Heavy Metal band out of Finland (English lyrics!) that I was introduced to by a comment on this blog back in 2020. (Shout out to Nick!) I really like a lot of the music they produce. They have an album coming out this month, and as usual, there have been a couple of singles released ahead of time.

This is "Eye of the Storm" by Battle Beast from their album Circus of Doom, which will be released on Friday, January 21st. This particular song was released as a single at the end of November, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.