03 May 2022

Revenge Is Also a Paint Scheme

This is funny. GREY AREA I was trolled by furious neighbours for painting my building ‘boring’ grey – so decided to get revenge in perfect way

He got grief for painting his building grey. A hand written note and attacks on social media. So he painted the bottom story with purple dots, and unsmiling faces.

The response has been classic. Here's a social media post as an example.

One wrote: "Ah yes... looks like Andy has chosen to paint it a lovely pattern [of] 'mind your own f***ing business' – well played Andy, I bet they'll love it."

He's probably going to paint the lower story in gray. (In the UK that is the ground floor, not the first floor.)

Here's a link to a classic quote - "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.