21 May 2022

Come Back To Me

Hybrid is mostly a duo, Charlotte Truman and Mike Truman, but the band usually includes Stuart Morgan (guitars and vocals) and Simon Hanson (drums) and others.

They put out an album in 2021 that lists Stuart and Simon on the writing credits.

I only just tripped over the album, so I've only had a chance to sample it. I like what I've heard, but I have liked most of the work done by Hybrid.

This song is "Come Back To Me" by Hybrid from their 2021 album Black Halo. It includes Stuart Morgan on the writing credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.