01 April 2022

A Feral Irishman Musical Interlude

And interesting cover. ♫♪♫ Sober... Tool (Cover) ♫♪♫

Click thru for a cover of "Sober" by Tool, as performed by a bunch of kids from O'Keefe Music Foundation.

It's actually pretty good, but then like most (all?) Tool songs the lyrics are moving.

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start this over.
Why can't we drink forever?
I just want to start this over.

For those of you who don't know, "Sober" is about how an addiction will destroy the people around the addict.

I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you.
I will chew it up and leave,
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.