01 April 2022

The Cure for Insomnia

I have been stressing out about world events. Mostly, I have been worried about Putin launching a nuclear attack. He has always said he was ready to wage nuclear war. He sent his family to an underground city in the east of Russia (Siberia?), and he scheduled a "nuclear drill" to evacuate the government of Russia from the major cities.

But after talking to a friend about everything else going on in America, like a SCOTUS nominee who can't tell the difference between men and women, a veritable invasion crossing our southern border, and the Woke grooming going on in elementary schools, I've decided that maybe a nuclear attack isn't worth worrying about. We're screwed no matter what Putin does.

I think it's time to open that bottle of Lagavulin I've been saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.